Monday, August 22, 2011

The Corruption/Brainwashing/Programming of Our Youth

Watch this video. It coincides with this article.

Lately, I've been aggravated with family. It's hard when you're the only one in your family who's in the know about the NWO and everything that is going on in the world. One of the main things that really makes me mad is how people don't know what their children are watching on TV. Such as MTV music videos and things like Jersey Shore. That's the kinds of things my young nieces are watching; one is barely a teenager and the other two aren't even teenagers yet, and they are being bombarded with occult  and sexual themes on a daily basis. One of their favorite icons is Lady CaCa, you may know her as Lady GaGa. Her videos and songs are chock-full of occult/sexual themes. I pointed out the baphomet in of her videos. See picture below:

 
Lady CaCa wearing Baphomet on her head.
More on baphomet/Satan. (For those who are unaware who this is.)

Another thing that makes me really mad is they also glorify killing people in her videos. In the Scriptures God clearly tells us, "Thou shalt not kill." And all the children start thinking that it's okay to murder, or do drugs, steal, and that promiscuity is okay. What really just makes me mad, is I've explained to the older niece about her so-called eye-dolls/Idols is that they are mind controlled slaves. Yet she still thinks Lady CaCa is "so cool", and that she's "original".



My nieces tell me all the time they want to be models and be famous when they grow up. Let me tell you what: Hollywood isn't what it seems. They lure you in with the fame, money and make it all seem like it's the best thing ever. But what goes on behind the scenes? What goes on after the cameras stop rolling? Your eye-dolls are tortured and abused, they are controlled by a handler, and a programmer programs them to do whatever they are being used to do. Many have been BETA programmed (sex slave programming). There are so many different types of programming I'm not going to list them all here. (Do some research for yourself.) Sometimes they are sacrificed. A good example of this is the late Amy Winehouse.

Go back to one of my earlier posts, I blogged about the programming triggers. This will help you to see that the programming is everywhere. And yes, your children are being programmed too when they see these things. Such as Hello Kitty, the colors black, white, and red, Wizard of Oz themes: ruby slippers, Toto; Disney themes, skull & bones, etc.


Sometimes all you can do is warn people, but it's up to them whether or not they listen. Admonish your children, make sure they know what is really going on. Talk to them. I rarely let my children watch TV. I've noticed a change in them and in me, since I hardly watch TV at all.

From the music video "Black & Yellow". Baphomet on the dude's shirt.   


1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes, nothing but the truth. I love how informative and precise your article is. I know exactly how you feel about your family not getting it. My family is already dysfunctional as it is, so this evil corruption only makes things worse. I am the only one awake in my family household, so it's hard to even express my concerns. I really want to save my half brother, but my mother just doesn't seem to give a crap. All I can do is act as a messager, an informer. It's not our job to shield everyone, if people want to break free from this corruption, they must first wake up!

    ReplyDelete